Join Pack 61
Application & Registration Forms
If you’re interested in joining us, or even just considering it, please come and visit one of our Pack meetings or Summer Packtivities events. Look on the right for upcoming events or contact us to ask a question or request information. If you want more information about our Pack, see our About Pack 61 page.
Learn more about being a scout at scouting.org.
New and Returning Scouts
Please complete the following and provide to your Den Leader, Cubmaster, or Pack Committee Chair:
- Pack Registration Form (online)
- Check for $172 made payable to “Cub Scout Pack 61”.
- BSA Youth Application (pdf) – needed if Scout’s address, telephone or parent information changed from last year; submit 2 copies
- BSA Health & Medical Record (A&B) (pdf) – submit 1 copy
One parent must complete the following and provide to your Den Leader, Cubmaster, or Pack Committee Chair:
- BSA Adult Application / Returning Adults (pdf) – needed if address, telephone, or other relevant information changed from last year, or if YPT has expired; submit 3 copies
- BSA Adult Application / New Adults (pdf) – attach a current YPT certificate and reference check release; submit 3 copies
- Check for $84 made payable to “Cub Scout Pack 61”.
- Youth Protection Training (online) – on the page that opens, select the link that says “Click here to login and take Youth Protection training”, then create an account, and complete the online training course; attach completion certificate to the BSA Adult Application
- Family Talent Survey (pdf) – Please fill out one per parent/Akela
- Check for $12 made payable to “Cub Scout Pack 61” for yearly subscription of Boy’s Life Magazine.